How to configure static IP addresses in the BGW-210 gateway
If you ordered your Internet service with static IP addressing, your modem/gateway will need to be configured to recognize your static IP address space. This is normally taken care of for you ahead of time but if your gateway is ever reset or replaced, you will need to reenter this information.
- You will need to obtain your static IP address range and subnet mask from IgLou. If you don't already have it, you can contact us online or call 502-966-3848 and we can email you a copy of the settings.
- Log in to your modem/gateway using the web address and the device access code that is written on the back of the gateway. The web address is usually http://192.168.1.254
- Under the Public Subnet section set the following values:
- Set Public Subnet Modem to 'ON'
- Set Allow Inbound Traffic to 'ON'
- Enter your Public Gateway provided by IgLou
- Enter your Public Subnet Mask provided by IgLou
- Enter your DHCPv4 Start Address provided by IgLou
- Enter you DHCPv4 End Address provided by IgLou
- Click save at the bottom to save your new settings!